Click on the image to make it bigger.
This room was later to become the Geography room. In 1903 it seems to have been multipurpose. Perhaps it was used for performances as well as for instruction. There is an upright piano and two sets of curtains could have been used to divide the space. The double desks are worn and scratched. Ink wells are visible on the desks in the foreground. The room is lined with pictures and busts. A satchel hangs over a seat.