Click on the image to make it bigger.
The first magazine was published in 1897 as a link between the pupils and the old girls. It was edited by Miss Anstey, (senior mistress) with an introduction written by Miss Fewings from Australia. The first edition included an article by ex pupil Eluned Morgan Jones, written from Patagonia.
The cover used the school colours of green and white and was designed by Miss Louie Rigotti, and old girl studying art in Manchester.